Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Sunday, March 29, 2009

















These are all the latest pictures that I have taken lately... As you can see he is a little turkey. He has lots of toys and needs nothing. Lilli Kathryn and Jessica came by for a visit on Friday and she is growing like a weed too... Braedon was sitting up playing in his room when they got here... Lilli Kathryn just watched him while she sat in my lap... I wish Braedon would sit in my lap still like she did for just 5 minutes a day but he is just to busy. His new favorite thing is his cup. He loves his juice. He is also giving sweet kisses when you hold him up and ask him for "sugar". His granny started this trick. Anyway he is growing growing as you can see. He weighed almost 20 pounds at the dr Friday, was 26 inches long, and did great during his shots. The doctor came in after it was all over with and asked what was wrong cause Braedon was screaming... well I had to tell Dr. Watson that I was not abusing him I was just getting him dressed... he laughed and said just to let him go naked!!!! Never seen a child that hates clothes as much as he does. Anyhow have a great week everyone... Can't wait to see the little ones from the Class of 2000 Easter weekend... Hope everyone can make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is darling. I received my pics today. I can't wait to see him and you and maybe even Johnathan if we can all work things out. I'll call you later. Love Ya!

The Lindley Family said...

He is so cute! Life with two is definitely busy especially since we are here in Madison without any help on a daily (or weekly) basis!!! I am planning to be in town next weekend and can't wait to see everyone - I just haven't taken a chance to respond to Nichole's email.