Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Thursday, March 5, 2009

John's week home
























































Well our little family has had a pretty laid back week... John came home last Tuesday and we basically just took it easy all week. John is really missing Braedon when he is gone but he sure catches up quickly when he is home and Braedon just watches him with awe... Although he will not let me to far out of his site but this is with everyone... I guess he loves me A LOT and feelings are mutual. I am not sure what John and I did before he was born but it couldn't be as much fun as we are having now. John and I did go to Charity Ball last Saturday night and it was wonderful but boy was is cold. I couldn't believe it was that cold when we headed to the car at midnight. It was weird though coming home to an empty house. We even contemplated going to get him from Mama's house but I quickly decided that I wanted to sleep. It was great but the next morning I was ready to go get him... SNOW AND ALL. It was snowing on our way home from Circle M but I never imagined we would wake up to a blanket of snow covering everything. I am a terrible mom though cause I didn't take Braedon's picture in his first snow. The wind was just terrible. We went to Mawmaw's to eat then came home and Braedon and I went to bed. John took his boat out for a spin on the lake... BOY WAS HE COLD. I then woke up sick... touch of the stomach virus from day care I am guessing.... thank goodness it did not last very long. Monday was a difficult day because John always goes back on Monday nights but this one was different. He decided last minute he wasn't going which was great but then it made it even harder when he left last night. BUT he left while we were in the bed so it was not as bad as it usually is. I took Braedon to have his picture made today... JUST FOR NICHOLE!!!! I have heard several complaints that I have not had them done since he was 2 months old and I do feel back but I just don't know what my excuse is. I didn't take too many though cause I am planning on doing some closer to April if he is sitting up completely on his own. Anyway have a great week... We also want to say CONGRATS to Ashia... We are excited!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braedon looks like Jacob. He is so cute. I have not had Ali Grace's picture since she was under a year beside daycare pictures. I want to hire a photographer at the beach this year for a good family picture.

Julianna said...

So, michael told me tonight that Braedon was flippin the camera off in every picture, I didn't believe him, so I looked on here! Haha! Seriously though, cuuuute pictures!! He is a doll.! (: michael also told me tonight that me & you act exactly alike. I'll have to go into details about that later! Anyway, you looked beautiful at Charity Ball. Did you wear your pauncho-plaza-whatever pants? (: love you!

Ashia said...

those pictures of braedon are SOOOOO cute!!!! so glad you finally got them done! =)

The Banks Family said...

thank ya'll i appreciate the comments

Anonymous said...

Well I now feel better knowing that your child had his pics made. I really hate you aren't going to be able to make it next week. Brent and I talked and we would rather you, john, and Braedon come up sometime when we can actually do something together and not with every one else. I love all the pics. I will talk to you later. Love Ya!