Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months Old

Well it's hard to believe my baby is 6 months old today. It seems like yesterday he was just so tiny now he is sitting up by himself, pulling himself across the floor, rolling everywhere, and attempting to get up on his hands and knees. The best thing he is doing is reaching for you when he wants you. Of course his mama is his favorite thing in the world and wants me whenever he sees me. I guess I just spoil him but hey what do I have better to do than spoil my 1st child.??? They are only little so long. WE had a great week home with Johnathan this past week and I turned 27 years old. I am getting old I guess. John and I had supper with Christy Carol and Dusty Wednesday night and it was super good especially after walking all the way to see Jenn Jenn just to find out she was at church. Thursday night we all rode to the river to see Grandma and Gerald and John and I took the boat out fishing. The boat was great I even drove it but it was cold I mean cold on that water... I will not be going back out until maybe June. Friday night Granny baby sat and John and I went to J Brousard's in Columbus to eat and it was delicious... I mean good the best!!!! We left there and went to Zachary's to meet Michael, Micah, Ellen, Brandon, Matt, and Beth to get my present from Michael. They all surprised me by having the waitress bring out cheesecake with a burning match for me to blow out (Micah said she didn't have no candles so a match had to work). It was super super sweet and I love them all for it. I guess Michael can be a wonderful brother. We all left there and went to the river walk for the Cook off they were having but John and I didn't stay long... IT WAS COLD. Saturday we went to town to by a printer with Granny and came home with a Toyota Sequoia... Boy was John shocked. I drove it all weekend and loved it but I decided not to get it. It was gorgeous and just what I wanted but I am not ready to go from 34 MPG to about 18 MPG especially with the summer coming up. We all ate supper at Michael's house while he worked on his truck and Sunday was just a lazy Sunday. After church, we went to Macon to eat lunch then we came home and Braedon and I were just lazy. I cleaned out his room and I am currently working on getting the rest done. WE had a family event we went to Monday at lunch. It was the first time I met some of Mrs. Pat's family in Scooba. We had fun visiting with them but it was a short visit cause I had to get back to work. John left Monday night and its just been us since. WE go get shots and check up Friday morning. I will update everyone on his Stats!!!! Maybe I will have pictures by then too. Have a great week!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday! It sounds like you had a good one. I can't believe Braedon is already 6 months. He is at a fun age and it get better and better. Take care and come see us when you get bored.