Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We went to Caledonia like always this Halloween because it is so much fun to see all the kids dressed up and see Braedon trick or treat with all the houses beign decorated like Halloween. We look forward to this everyyear but this year John was home and got to with us. I am not sure he liked it as much as I do because he does not like a crowd. Grandma and Gerald had over 300 trick or treaters plus the entire family was there to join in on the fun... on every single side... it was so much fun and as usual I loved it and can't wait til next year.



This is my family on Halloween



Aunt Peggy, Lawson and Braedon checking out their loot.





Miles joined the fun this year. I can't wait til next year when he can run along with Braedon





Guess who this is.... Grandpa George... he scared my sweet baby to death.






Braedon and John trick or treating.










Braedon and Lawson, Frankenstein








The Johnston Family








The Boys... Miles and Braedon












No comments: