Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fortunate Few

I do believe that I have said it before but I am staying it again. Braedon is a very lucky little boy. He has the sheer pleasure of having so many great grandparents and ALL his grandparents. I do realize that this makes him a lucky little boy. I was blessed as well when I was little because I got to meet all my great grandparents as well. BUT Braedon knows them by name and loves to see them all any chance he gets. I have to say that unfortunately, he does not see the greats as much as we would all like. He did, however, see every single one of his grandparents this past weekend!!!! John and I decided that he is very fortunate and a very loved child. Thank you Lord for allowing my child to have this time with some of the most precious people that we know.















These are all his greats that are still living. First, its Grandma and Braedon, the Mawmaw and Pawpaw, and the monster is Grandpa!!!!!





No comments: