Live, Laugh, LOVE

Live, Laugh, LOVE

Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Well it's been awhile since I have posted anything on here. I guess that is what I get for making fun of Stacey at Easter. I have been really busy at work and at home. I have been being like three people at work and pulling everyone's load. My cook was forced to quit due to her arm and then I had a worker quit because she wanted to stay at home and bake cakes for a living... There fore I have been busy. I got a cook hired now and hopefully it will all be good from now on.

Braedon is now 7 months old almost 8 in a week or so... It's amazing how time flies. He is crawling, pulling up to a standing position, and is into EVERYTHING. No Nichole my house is not completely child proof but I am working on it. He started saying DADADADA all the time now and John has heard him. Just today he started mamamama probably because I correct him everytime I get the chance. He's getting so big so fast and its sad but wonderful in a way before long he will be running around. We are looking forward to the memories. Anyhow that is all I got for now. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Macki Smith said...

Michelle, Braedon has gotten so big!! He is darlin! Can't believe that he is almost 8 months old! Time flies. :),Macki